Whats going on tonight?
Rugby in Stour Provost, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Rugby" of Stour Provost. Featuring rugby, league, amateur, world cup and Rugby in Stour Provost, Lulworth Camp, Lydlinch, Lyme Regis, Lytchett Matravers, Lytchett Minster, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Stour Provost. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Stour Provost for Rugby
Stour Provost is a village and civil parish in the Blackmore Vale area of north Dorset, England, situated on the River Stour between Sturminster Newton and Gillingham. In old writings it is usually spelled Stower Provost.
Stour Provost once constituted a liberty, containing only the parish itself. Today the civil parish includes the settlements of Woodville and Stour Row to the east. In the 2011 census the civil parish had 235 households and a population of 579.After the establishment of Stour Provost village near the River Stour, at least four smaller settlements were established in a piecemeal fashion from the 13th century - or perhaps earlier - in the common land or "waste" further east, at Woodville and beyond. These small groups of farms, with their own irregular shaped fields, were separated by unenclosed "waste" probably until the 18th century, when it was enclosed and divided into rectilinear fields.The nearest railway station is in neighbouring Gillingham, Dorset. Trains run on the Exeter to Waterloo line.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Rugby':
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Stour Provost:
Stour Provost: 50.983333, -2.283333
- Acoustic in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Arts and Crafts in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Awards Events in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Bands in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Bank Holiday in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Bars in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Black Friday in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Bonfire Night in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight
- Book Launch in Stour Provost, Dorset tonight