Whats going on tonight?
Snowing in Dungannon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dungannon area for "Snowing" of Dungannon. Featuring snow, snowing, blizzard, flakes and Snowing in Dungannon, Ballyreagh, Benburb, Blackwatertown, Brockagh, Caledon, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dungannon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dungannon for Snowing
Dungannon (from Irish: Dún Geanainn, meaning 'Geanann's fort') is a town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the second-largest town in the county (after Omagh) and had a population of 16,282 at the 2021 Census. The Dungannon and South Tyrone Borough Council had its headquarters in the town, though since 2015 the area has been covered by Mid-Ulster District Council.
For centuries, it was the 'capital' of the O'Neill dynasty of Tír Eoghain, who dominated most of Ulster and built a castle on the hill. After the O'Neills' defeat in the Nine Years' War, the English founded a plantation town on the site, which grew into what is now Dungannon. Dungannon has won Ulster in Bloom's Best Kept Town Award five times. It currently has the highest percentage of immigrants of any town in Northern Ireland.
Related locations in Dungannon:
More of tonight for Dungannon:
Dungannon: 54.533333, -6.616667
- Ibiza 2016 in Dungannon tonight
- January Sales in Dungannon tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Dungannon tonight
- LGBT Events in Dungannon tonight
- Live in Dungannon tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Dungannon tonight
- Malia 2016 in Dungannon tonight
- Market in Dungannon tonight
- Motor Racing in Dungannon tonight
- New Year in Dungannon tonight