Whats going on tonight?
Sports in Cadeleigh, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Sports" of Cadeleigh. Featuring football, cricket, tennis, f1, rugby, horse-racing and Sports in Cadeleigh, Payhembury, Pennymoor, Peters Marland, Petertavy, Petrockstow, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cadeleigh. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cadeleigh for Sports
Cadeleigh is a small village in the county of Devon in England. It sits in the hills above the valley of the River Exe and is about 15 km (9 miles) north of Exeter and 6 km (4 miles) southwest of Tiverton.
The village has a church that is dedicated to St. Bartholomew and dates from the early part of the 15th century, although this is probably a rebuilding of a much older 12th-century church. It contains the monument of Sir Simon Leach (1567-1638), Sheriff of Devon in 1624, the largest of its type in any Devon parish church.There is a single public house in Cadeleigh, which is called the Cadeleigh Arms.
Between 1885 and 1963 Cadeleigh also had a railway station, although it was actually located much closer to the nearby village of Bickleigh (in fact, the railway station was named "Cadeleigh and Bickleigh" before 1906).
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Cadeleigh:
Cadeleigh: 50.866667, -3.550000
- Magaluf 2016 in Cadeleigh, Devon tonight
- Malia 2016 in Cadeleigh, Devon tonight
- Market in Cadeleigh, Devon tonight
- Motor Racing in Cadeleigh, Devon tonight
- New Year in Cadeleigh, Devon tonight
- New Year Breaks in Cadeleigh, Devon tonight
- Night Classes in Cadeleigh, Devon tonight
- On Tour in Cadeleigh, Devon tonight
- Online Gaming in Cadeleigh, Devon tonight
- Pancake Day in Cadeleigh, Devon tonight