Whats going on tonight?
Spring Equinox in Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Spring Equinox" of Caerphilly. Featuring spring, equinox, march, vernal and Spring Equinox in Caerphilly, Ynysddu, Ystrad Mynach, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Caerphilly. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Caerphilly for Spring Equinox
Caerphilly (; Welsh: Caerffili, Welsh pronunciation: [ˌkɑːirˈfɪlɪ]) is a town and community in South Wales, at the southern end of the Rhymney Valley. It is the largest town in Caerphilly County Borough, within the historic borders of Glamorgan, on the border with Monmouthshire. At the 2011 Census, the town had a population of 41,402 while the wider Caerphilly Local Authority area has a population of 178,806.It is a commuter town for Cardiff and Newport, 7.5 miles (12 km) and 12 miles (19 km) away respectively, and is separated from the Cardiff suburbs of Lisvane and Rhiwbina by Caerphilly mountain. The town is perhaps best known outside of Wales for Caerphilly cheese.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Caerphilly:
Caerphilly: 51.692500, -3.225000
- Comedy in Caerphilly tonight
- Concerts in Caerphilly tonight
- Coronavirus in Caerphilly tonight
- Cricket in Caerphilly tonight
- Cyber Monday in Caerphilly tonight
- Dating Events in Caerphilly tonight
- Diwali in Caerphilly tonight
- DJs in Caerphilly tonight
- Easter in Caerphilly tonight
- EU Election in Caerphilly tonight