Whats going on tonight?
Spring Equinox in Dolgarrog, Conwy, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Conwy area for "Spring Equinox" of Dolgarrog. Featuring spring, equinox, march, vernal and Spring Equinox in Dolgarrog, , Llanfairfechan, Llanfair Talhaiarn, Llanfihangel-Glyn-Myfyr, Llangelynin, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dolgarrog. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dolgarrog for Spring Equinox
Dolgarrog is a village and community in Conwy County Borough, in Wales, situated between Llanrwst and Conwy, very close to the Conwy River. The village is well known for its industrial history since the 18th century and the Eigiau dam disaster, which occurred in 1925. The population was 414 at the 2001 Census, increasing to 446 at the 2011 Census. The community extends up to, and includes part of, Llyn Cowlyd in the Carneddau.
The village is served by Dolgarrog railway station, a halt on the other side of the river Conwy.
Surf Snowdonia, the world's first commercial artificial surfing lake, is located in Dolgarrog on the site of the old aluminium factory.
Across the valley is the crag of Cadair Ifan Goch.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Spring Equinox':
Related locations in Conwy:
More of tonight for Dolgarrog:
Dolgarrog: 53.166667, -3.833333
- Flooding in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Football in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Freshers Week in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Fund Raising in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- General Election in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Halloween in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Holidays in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Horse Racing in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Hotels in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight