Whats going on tonight?
Summer Solstice in Derbyshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Derbyshire area for "Summer Solstice" of Derbyshire. Featuring summer, solstice, june and Summer Solstice in Derbyshire, Heage, Heanor, Heath, High Peak, Highpeak Junction, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Derbyshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Derbyshire for Summer Solstice
Derbyshire (; DAR-bee-SHI-er or DAR-bee-shur) is a county in the East Midlands of England. It includes much of the Peak District National Park and the southern edge of the Pennine range of hills. It covers part of the National Forest and borders Greater Manchester to the north-west, West Yorkshire to the north, South Yorkshire to the north-east, Nottinghamshire to the east, Leicestershire to the south-east, Staffordshire to the west and south-west, and Cheshire to the west. Kinder Scout, at 636 metres (2,087 ft), is the highest point and Trent Meadows, where the River Trent leaves Derbyshire, the lowest at 27 metres (89 ft).: 1 The River Derwent is the longest river at 66 mi (106 km), running north–south. In 2003 the Ordnance Survey named Church Flatts Farm at Coton in the Elms near Swadlincote as Britain's furthest point from the sea. Derby is a unitary authority area, but remains part of the ceremonial county. The non-metropolitan county has 30 towns of 10,000–100,000 inhabitants, but much sparsely populated farming upland.
Related locations in Derbyshire:
More of tonight for Derbyshire:
Derbyshire: 53.066667, -1.533333
- Book Launch in Derbyshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Derbyshire tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Derbyshire tonight
- Brexit in Derbyshire tonight
- Burns Night in Derbyshire tonight
- Chinese New Year in Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas in Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Derbyshire tonight