Whats going on tonight?
Super Saturday in Cookstown, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cookstown area for "Super Saturday" of Cookstown. Featuring pubs, bars, venues, cocktails, drinks, social distancing, lockdown and Super Saturday in Cookstown, Broughderg, Churchtown, Coagh, Cookstown District, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cookstown. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cookstown for Super Saturday
Cookstown (Irish: An Chorr Chríochach, [anˠ ˌxoːɾˠ ˈçɾʲiːxəx]) is a town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the fourth largest town in the county and had a population of 12,546 in the 2021 census. It, along with Magherafelt and Dungannon, is one of the main towns in the Mid-Ulster council area. It was founded around 1620 when the townlands in the area were leased by an English ecclesiastical lawyer, Dr. Alan Cooke, from the Archbishop of Armagh, who had been granted the lands after the Flight of the Earls during the Plantation of Ulster. It was one of the main centres of the linen industry west of the River Bann, and until 1956, the processes of flax spinning, weaving, bleaching and beetling were carried out in the town.
Related locations in Cookstown:
More of tonight for Cookstown:
Cookstown: 54.633333, -6.550000
- New Year Breaks in Cookstown tonight
- Night Classes in Cookstown tonight
- On Tour in Cookstown tonight
- Online Gaming in Cookstown tonight
- Pancake Day in Cookstown tonight
- Pantomime in Cookstown tonight
- Pubs in Cookstown tonight
- Radio in Cookstown tonight
- Religious Events in Cookstown tonight
- Restaurants in Cookstown tonight