Whats going on tonight?
Tennis in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Tennis" of Borrow Bridge. Featuring tennis, wimbledon, racket and Tennis in Borrow Bridge, Aldingham, Allonby, Alston, Ambleside, Annaside, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Borrow Bridge. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Borrow Bridge for Tennis
Borrow Beck is a stream running through Cumbria, England on the eastern edge of the English Lake District. The area previously formed part of the traditional county of Westmorland.
Rising at approximately 1700 feet on Borrowdale Moss near Lord's Seat, the beck runs a southeasterly course for a total of seven miles, being joined by Crookdale Beck at High Borrow Bridge on the A6 Trunk Road between Kendal and Shap.
It then runs down through Borrowdale (sometimes known as "Westmorland Borrowdale", to distinguish it from the better known Borrowdale in the central Lake District).
At Low Borrow Bridge, within a very short stretch, it runs under the A685 Kendal to Tebay Road, then the M6 Motorway and lastly the West Coast Main Line which is carried over Borrow Beck Viaduct at this point. The beck then drains into the River Lune at an elevation of approximately 490 feet above sea level, 2.5 miles south of Tebay, the confluence of the watercourses being overlooked by a small Roman fort.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Borrow Bridge:
Borrow Bridge: 54.400000, -2.600000
- Firework Displays in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Fitness in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Flooding in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Football in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Freshers Week in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Fund Raising in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- General Election in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Halloween in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Holidays in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Horse Racing in Borrow Bridge, Cumbria tonight