Whats going on tonight?
Tennis in Furness Vale, Derbyshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Derbyshire area for "Tennis" of Furness Vale. Featuring tennis, wimbledon, racket and Tennis in Furness Vale, Norbury, North East Derbyshire, Old Brampton, Osmaston, Parwich, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Furness Vale. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Furness Vale for Tennis
Furness Vale is a village in the High Peak district of Derbyshire, England, between New Mills and Whaley Bridge. It is bisected by the A6 road and the Peak Forest Canal, whose towpath is followed by the Goyt Way, part of the 230-mile (370 km) Midshires Way. It comes under the administration of Whaley Bridge town council and has a population of approximately 1,500.The village has a small community primary school for boys and girls aged 4–11. For secondary education, children travel to Chapel-en-le-Frith, New Mills, Hope Valley or Buxton. There are two pubs (The Soldier Dick and The Crossings), a social club, a railway station and a fish and chip shop. The post office closed around 2015 and has been converted into a domestic dwelling. The social club is now used as a post office twice a week.
Since 2008, the village has hosted a free music event on its football field in order to raise funds for the development of the field itself. It is held on a Saturday during the summer months and is organised by a committee of local residents.
Related locations in Derbyshire:
More of tonight for Furness Vale:
Furness Vale: 53.350000, -1.983333
- Bonfire Night in Furness Vale, Derbyshire tonight
- Book Launch in Furness Vale, Derbyshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Furness Vale, Derbyshire tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Furness Vale, Derbyshire tonight
- Brexit in Furness Vale, Derbyshire tonight
- Burns Night in Furness Vale, Derbyshire tonight
- Chinese New Year in Furness Vale, Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas in Furness Vale, Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Furness Vale, Derbyshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Furness Vale, Derbyshire tonight