Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Argyll, Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "Theatre" of Argyll. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Argyll, Kintour, Kintra, Kintraw, Kinuachdrachd, Kinuachdrach, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Argyll. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Argyll for Theatre
Argyll (; archaically Argyle, Earra-Ghàidheal in modern Gaelic, pronounced [ˈaːrˠəɣɛː.əl̪ˠ]), sometimes called Argyllshire, is a historic county and registration county of western Scotland.
Argyll is of ancient origin, and corresponds to most of the part of the ancient kingdom of Dál Riata on Great Britain. Argyll was also a medieval bishopric with its cathedral at Lismore, as well as an early modern earldom and dukedom, the Dukedom of Argyll.
It borders Inverness-shire to the north, Perthshire and Dunbartonshire to the east, and—separated by the Firth of Clyde—neighbours Renfrewshire and Ayrshire to the south-east, and Buteshire to the south.
Between 1890 and 1975, Argyll was an administrative county with a county council. Its area corresponds with most of the modern council area of Argyll and Bute, excluding the Isle of Bute and the Helensburgh area, but including the Morvern and Ardnamurchan areas of the Highland council area.
There was an Argyllshire constituency of the Parliament of Great Britain then Parliament of the United Kingdom, from 1708 until 1983.
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Argyll:
Argyll: 56.250000, -5.250000
- Christmas Markets in Argyll, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Christmas Party in Argyll, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Cinema in Argyll, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Clubbing in Argyll, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Comedy in Argyll, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Concerts in Argyll, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Coronavirus in Argyll, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Cricket in Argyll, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Cyber Monday in Argyll, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Dating Events in Argyll, Argyll and Bute tonight