Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Corkey, Ballymoney, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymoney area for "Theatre" of Corkey. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Corkey, Pharis, Rasharkin, Stranocum, The Drones, Toor, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Corkey. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Corkey for Theatre
Corkey or Corky (from Irish: Corcaigh) is a small village in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. Located 11 miles east of Ballymoney, it is within the Ballymoney Borough Council area, and is at the edge of the Glens of Antrim. The villages of Loughguile and Cloughmills are nearby. It had a population of 202 people (59 households) in the 2011 Census.The Scottish renewable energy company Scottish Power Renewables operate a ten-windmill wind farm in Corkey. The wind farm is on Slievenahanagh mountain. Local company W & J Taggart own and run Corkey quarry, supplying stones to local building contractors.Altnahinch Dam and Slieveanorra Forest are outside Corkey.
The local school is St Anne's Primary School.
Related locations in Ballymoney:
More of tonight for Corkey:
Corkey: 55.033333, -6.283333
- Fitness in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Flooding in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Football in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Freshers Week in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Fund Raising in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- General Election in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Halloween in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Holidays in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Horse Racing in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Hotels in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight