Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Gweek, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Theatre" of Gweek. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Gweek, Zelah, Zennor, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Gweek. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Gweek for Theatre
Gweek (Cornish: Gwig, meaning forest village) is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated approximately three miles (5 km) east of Helston. The civil parish was created from part of the parish of Constantine by boundary revision in 1986. The name Gweek is first recorded as Gwyk in 1358 and is derived from the Cornish word gwig, meaning "forest village", cognate with the Welsh gwig and Old Breton guic. Gweek village has a pub, the Black Swan, and a combined shop and post office. The village is also home to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary.
Gweek lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Almost a third of Cornwall has AONB designation, with the same status and protection as a National Park.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Gweek:
Gweek: 50.100000, -5.216667
- Market in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Motor Racing in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- New Year in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- New Year Breaks in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Night Classes in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- On Tour in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Online Gaming in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Pancake Day in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Gweek, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Gweek, Cornwall tonight