Whats going on tonight?
TV in Corkey, Ballymoney, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymoney area for "TV" of Corkey. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Corkey, Balnamore, Conogher, Craigs, Craigs Lower, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Corkey. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Corkey for TV
Corkey or Corky (from Irish: Corcaigh) is a small village in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. Located 11 miles east of Ballymoney, it is within the Ballymoney Borough Council area, and is at the edge of the Glens of Antrim. The villages of Loughguile and Cloughmills are nearby. It had a population of 202 people (59 households) in the 2011 Census.The Scottish renewable energy company Scottish Power Renewables operate a ten-windmill wind farm in Corkey. The wind farm is on Slievenahanagh mountain. Local company W & J Taggart own and run Corkey quarry, supplying stones to local building contractors.Altnahinch Dam and Slieveanorra Forest are outside Corkey.
The local school is St Anne's Primary School.
Related locations in Ballymoney:
More of tonight for Corkey:
Corkey: 55.033333, -6.283333
- New Year in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- New Year Breaks in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Night Classes in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- On Tour in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Online Gaming in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Pancake Day in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Pantomime in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Pubs in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Radio in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight
- Religious Events in Corkey, Ballymoney tonight