Whats going on tonight?
TV in Llandudno, Conwy, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Conwy area for "TV" of Llandudno. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Llandudno, Llansantffraid Glan Conwy, Llansantffraid, Llanwrst, Llysfaen, Mochdre, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llandudno. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llandudno for TV
Llandudno (, Welsh: [ɬanˈdɨdnɔ] (listen)) is a seaside resort, town and community in Conwy County Borough, Wales, located on the Creuddyn peninsula, which protrudes into the Irish Sea. In the 2011 UK census, the community, which includes Gogarth, Penrhyn Bay, Craigside, Glanwydden, Penrhynside and Bryn Pydew had a population of 20,701. The town's name is derived from its patron saint, Saint Tudno.
Llandudno is the largest seaside resort in Wales, and as early as 1861 was being called 'the Queen of the Welsh Watering Places' (a phrase later also used in connection with Tenby and Aberystwyth; the word 'resort' came a little later). Historically a part of Caernarfonshire, Llandudno was formerly in the district of Aberconwy within Gwynedd.
Related locations in Conwy:
More of tonight for Llandudno:
Llandudno: 53.333333, -3.833333
- Restaurants in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Rugby in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Snowing in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Sports in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Spring Equinox in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Student Clubbing in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Summer Solstice in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Super Saturday in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Takeaway in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Tennis in Llandudno, Conwy tonight