Whats going on tonight?
TV in Helston, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "TV" of Helston. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Helston, Saint Neot, Saint Paul, Saint Sampson, Saint Sampsons, Saint Stephen, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Helston. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Helston for TV
Helston (Cornish: Hellys) is a town and civil parish in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated at the northern end of the Lizard Peninsula approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of Penzance and 9 miles (14 km) south-west of Falmouth. Helston is the most southerly town on the island of Great Britain and is around 1.5 miles (2.4 km) farther south than Penzance. The population in 2011 was 11,700.The former stannary and cattle market town is best known for the annual Furry Dance (known locally as the Flora Dance), said to originate from the medieval period. However, the Hal-an-Tow is reputed to be of Celtic origin. The associated song and music, The Floral Dance, is known to have been written in 1911. In 2001, the town celebrated the 800th anniversary of the granting of its Charter.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Helston:
Helston: 50.099722, -5.272222
- Football in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Freshers Week in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Fund Raising in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- General Election in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Halloween in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Holidays in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Horse Racing in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Hotels in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- January Sales in Helston, Cornwall tonight