Whats going on tonight?
TV in Barbon, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "TV" of Barbon. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Barbon, Elterwater, Farlam, Farleton, Fingland, Flimby, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Barbon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Barbon for TV
Barbon is a village and civil parish in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, England. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 263, reducing to 236 at the 2011 Census. The church is dedicated to St Bartholomew. The village is about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of Kirkby Lonsdale and 2 miles (3.2 km) north of Casterton. Barbon Beck flows through, and takes its name from, the village before flowing into the River Lune. The A683 road passes to the west of the village between Kirkby Lonsdale and Sedbergh. The village has been within the Yorkshire Dales National Park since 1 August 2016.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Barbon:
Barbon: 54.216667, -2.566667
- Restaurants in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Rugby in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Snowing in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Sports in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Spring Equinox in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Student Clubbing in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Summer Solstice in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Super Saturday in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Takeaway in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Tennis in Barbon, Cumbria tonight