Whats going on tonight?
TV in Bridekirk, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "TV" of Bridekirk. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Bridekirk, Glasson, Glaston, Gleaston, Glenridding, Gosforth, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Bridekirk. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Bridekirk for TV
Bridekirk is a township and a parish in the Allerdale district in the county of Cumbria, England. It is around 3.2 kilometres (2 mi) north of the Derwent river and about the same distance from the nearest large town of Cockermouth just south of the river. Bridekirk is just outside the Lake District National Park (1 mile (1.6 km) by road) and is not far from the Maryport and Carlisle Railway.Bridekirk ecclesiastical parish had in 1811 a population of 1552 persons. It has since been altered in area by the formation of separate parishes:
1. Great Broughton, in 1863, which included Ribton.
2. Christ Church, Cockermouth, in 1865, was given part of the township of Papcastle.
3. Broughton Moor parish in 1898 was formed with Little Broughton.
In addition to the township of Bridekirk itself, Bridekirk ecclesiastical parish now only contains Papcastle, Dovenby, and Tallentire.The Civil Parish of Bridekirk comprises only Bridekirk, Tallentire and Dovenby villages.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Bridekirk:
Bridekirk: 54.683333, -3.366667
- Magaluf 2016 in Bridekirk, Cumbria tonight
- Malia 2016 in Bridekirk, Cumbria tonight
- Market in Bridekirk, Cumbria tonight
- Motor Racing in Bridekirk, Cumbria tonight
- New Year in Bridekirk, Cumbria tonight
- New Year Breaks in Bridekirk, Cumbria tonight
- Night Classes in Bridekirk, Cumbria tonight
- On Tour in Bridekirk, Cumbria tonight
- Online Gaming in Bridekirk, Cumbria tonight
- Pancake Day in Bridekirk, Cumbria tonight