Whats going on tonight?
TV in Heversham, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "TV" of Heversham. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Heversham, Elterwater, Farlam, Farleton, Fingland, Flimby, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Heversham. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Heversham for TV
Heversham is a small village and civil parish in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, England. It has a variety of recreational facilities, including a fully functioning outdoor activities centre, tennis courts, bowling green and a playground. There are also rugby, football and hockey fields, as well as a cricket ground and pavilion.
It is situated in a scenic area of the country, with such highlights as Heversham Head.
Among buildings of interest in Heversham are St Peter's Church, an ornate place of worship, dating from the 8th Century. There is also one public house, referred to by the locals as the "Bluebell", though it is officially unnamed.
Heversham Grammar School existed for more than 370 years from 1613 until 1984, when it amalgamated with the comprehensive school in Milnthorpe to become the boarding house and 6th form college of Dallam School. The current headteacher of the combined school is Nigel Whittle.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Heversham:
Heversham: 54.233333, -2.766667
- Religious Events in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Restaurants in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Rugby in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Snowing in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Sports in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Spring Equinox in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Student Clubbing in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Summer Solstice in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Super Saturday in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Takeaway in Heversham, Cumbria tonight