Whats going on tonight?
TV in Crich, Derbyshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Derbyshire area for "TV" of Crich. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Crich, Clifton, Clowne, Codnor, Coton in the Elms, County of Derbyshire, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Crich. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Crich for TV
Crich (listen) is a village in the English county of Derbyshire. The population at the 2001 Census was 2,821 increasing to 2,898 at the 2011 Census (including Fritchley and Whatstandwell). It has the National Tramway Museum inside the Crich Tramway Village, and at the summit of Crich Hill above, a memorial tower for those of the Sherwood Foresters regiment who died in battle, particularly in World War I.
Built in 1923 on the site of an older tower called Crich Stand, the memorial tower is the destination of an annual pilgrimage on the first Sunday in July. It is 1,000 feet (300 m) above sea level, and has 58 steps to the top. From there eight counties can be seen (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, and Lincolnshire), including landmarks such as the Humber Bridge and Lincoln Cathedral.
Related locations in Derbyshire:
More of tonight for Crich:
Crich: 53.083333, -1.483333
- Awards Events in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Bands in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Bank Holiday in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Bars in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Black Friday in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Bonfire Night in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Book Launch in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Crich, Derbyshire tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Crich, Derbyshire tonight