Whats going on tonight?
TV in Struell, Down, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Down area for "TV" of Struell. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Struell, Killyleagh, Kilmore, Listooder, Lowerhouse, Maghera, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Struell. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Struell for TV
Struell Wells (Irish: Toibreacha an tSruthail; Ulster-Scots: Struell Waals) are a set of four holy wells in the townland of Struell, 1.5 miles (2.4 km) east of Downpatrick, County Down, Northern Ireland (grid ref: J513442). The wells date from before the time of Saint Patrick, and even today are used for people seeking cures. On Mid-Summer Eve (St John's Eve) and the Friday before Lammas, hundreds of pilgrims used to visit Struell. The earliest written reference to the wells is in 1306, but none of the surviving buildings is earlier than about 1600. Pilgrimages to the site are well documented from the 16th century to the 19th century. The site is managed by the Northern Ireland Environment Agency.
Related locations in Down:
More of tonight for Struell:
Struell: 54.316667, -5.666667
- Market in Struell, Down tonight
- Motor Racing in Struell, Down tonight
- New Year in Struell, Down tonight
- New Year Breaks in Struell, Down tonight
- Night Classes in Struell, Down tonight
- On Tour in Struell, Down tonight
- Online Gaming in Struell, Down tonight
- Pancake Day in Struell, Down tonight
- Pantomime in Struell, Down tonight
- Pubs in Struell, Down tonight