Whats going on tonight?
TV in Goldhanger, Essex, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Essex area for "TV" of Goldhanger. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Goldhanger, Cold Norton, Copford, County of Essex, Cressing, Danbury, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Goldhanger. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Goldhanger for TV
Goldhanger is a village and a civil parish on the B1026 road in the Maldon District, in the English county of Essex.
Goldhanger had an agricultural museum and has a church dedicated to St Peter. Goldhanger is at the head of a short creek, on the north side of the estuary of the River Blackwater, 4 miles (6.4 km) east northeast of the town of Maldon.
There are eight roads in Goldhanger: Head street, Fish Street, Church Street, St Peter's close, Maldon Road, Hall Estate, Sorrell Close, and finally Blind Lane.
The village is directly between Maldon and Tolleshunt D'Arcy and also has direct passage to the River Blackwater.
The place-name Goldhanger is first attested in the Domesday Book of 1086, where it appears as Goldhangra. The name means 'slope where marigold grew', from the Old English golde meaning marigold.
Related locations in Essex:
More of tonight for Goldhanger:
Goldhanger: 51.733333, 0.750000
- New Year Breaks in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Night Classes in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- On Tour in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Online Gaming in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Pancake Day in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Pantomime in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Pubs in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Radio in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Religious Events in Goldhanger, Essex tonight
- Restaurants in Goldhanger, Essex tonight