Whats going on tonight?
TV in Gwynedd, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Gwynedd area for "TV" of Gwynedd. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Gwynedd, Llanfaelrhys, Llanfair, Llanfihangel Bachellaeth, Llanfihangel, Llanfihangel-y-Pennant, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Gwynedd. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Gwynedd for TV
Gwynedd (English: ; Welsh: [ˈɡʊɨnɛð]) is a county in Wales, sharing borders with Powys, Conwy, Denbighshire, Anglesey over the Menai Strait, and Ceredigion over the River Dyfi. The scenic Llŷn Peninsula and most of Snowdonia National Park are in Gwynedd. Bangor is the home of Bangor University.
As a local government area, it is the second largest in Wales in terms of land area and also one of the most sparsely populated. A majority of the population is Welsh-speaking. Gwynedd also refers to being one of the preserved counties of Wales, covering the two local government areas of Gwynedd and Anglesey. Named after the old Kingdom of Gwynedd, both culturally and historically, Gwynedd can also be used for most of North Wales, such as the area that was policed by the Gwynedd Constabulary. The current area is 2,548 square kilometres (984 square miles), with a population of 121,874 as measured in the 2011 Census.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'TV':
Related locations in Gwynedd:
More of tonight for Gwynedd:
Gwynedd: 53.233333, -4.016667
- Chinese New Year in Gwynedd tonight
- Christmas in Gwynedd tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Gwynedd tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Gwynedd tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Gwynedd tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Gwynedd tonight
- Christmas Markets in Gwynedd tonight
- Christmas Party in Gwynedd tonight
- Cinema in Gwynedd tonight
- Clubbing in Gwynedd tonight