Whats going on tonight?
Valentines Day in Tyburn, Birmingham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Birmingham area for "Valentines Day" of Tyburn. Featuring valentines, day, love, date and Valentines Day in Tyburn, Selly Oak, Small Heath, Stechford, Stetchford, Sutton Coldfield, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tyburn. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tyburn for Valentines Day
Tyburn was a village in the county of Middlesex close to the current location of Marble Arch and the southern end of Edgware Road in present-day London. It took its name from the Tyburn Brook, a tributary of the River Westbourne. The name Tyburn, from Teo Bourne means 'boundary stream', but Tyburn Brook should not be confused with the better known River Tyburn, which is the next tributary of the River Thames to the east of the Westbourne.
For many centuries, the name Tyburn was synonymous with capital punishment, it having been the principal place for execution of London criminals and convicted traitors, including many religious martyrs. It was also known as 'God's Tribunal', in the 18th century.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Valentines Day':
Related locations in Birmingham:
More of tonight for Tyburn:
Tyburn: 52.516667, -1.816667
- Family Events in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Festivals in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Firework Displays in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Fitness in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Flooding in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Football in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Freshers Week in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Fund Raising in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- General Election in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Halloween in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight