Whats going on tonight?
Valentines Day in Dungannon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dungannon area for "Valentines Day" of Dungannon. Featuring valentines, day, love, date and Valentines Day in Dungannon, Dungannon District, Dyan, Eglish, Findermore, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dungannon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dungannon for Valentines Day
Dungannon (from Irish: Dún Geanainn, meaning 'Geanann's fort') is a town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the second-largest town in the county (after Omagh) and had a population of 16,282 at the 2021 Census. The Dungannon and South Tyrone Borough Council had its headquarters in the town, though since 2015 the area has been covered by Mid-Ulster District Council.
For centuries, it was the 'capital' of the O'Neill dynasty of Tír Eoghain, who dominated most of Ulster and built a castle on the hill. After the O'Neills' defeat in the Nine Years' War, the English founded a plantation town on the site, which grew into what is now Dungannon. Dungannon has won Ulster in Bloom's Best Kept Town Award five times. It currently has the highest percentage of immigrants of any town in Northern Ireland.
Related locations in Dungannon:
More of tonight for Dungannon:
Dungannon: 54.533333, -6.616667
- Fitness in Dungannon tonight
- Flooding in Dungannon tonight
- Football in Dungannon tonight
- Freshers Week in Dungannon tonight
- Fund Raising in Dungannon tonight
- General Election in Dungannon tonight
- Gyms in Dungannon tonight
- Halloween in Dungannon tonight
- Holidays in Dungannon tonight
- Horse Racing in Dungannon tonight