Whats going on tonight?
Please visit The Weather Forecast Website for the Latest Weather Warnings in Clackmannanshire, UK...
Below you will find tweets and events (if available) with regards to the Weather in in Clackmannanshire, UK
Weather in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Weather" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring weather, storm, rain and Weather in Clackmannanshire, Alloa, Alva, Cambus, Clackmannan, Clackmannan County, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Weather
Clackmannanshire ( ; Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhanann), or the County of Clackmannan, is a historic county, council area, registration county and lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth and Kinross. In terms of historic counties it borders Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Hotels in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- January Sales in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Live in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Malia 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Market in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Clackmannanshire tonight