Whats going on tonight?
Zante 2016 in Pyle, Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "Zante 2016" of Pyle. Featuring Zante 2016, hot greek islands and Zante 2016 in Pyle, Merthyr Mawr, Nant-y-moel, Newton, Newton Nottage, North Cornelly, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Pyle. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Pyle for Zante 2016
Pyle (Welsh: Y Pîl) is a village and community (and electoral ward) in Bridgend county borough, Wales. This large village is served by the A48 road, and lies less than one mile from Junction 37 of the M4 motorway, and is therefore only a half-hour journey from the capital city of Wales, Cardiff; in fact it lies approximately equidistant between the capital (Cardiff) and the second city (Swansea). The nearest town is the seaside resort of Porthcawl. Within the Community, to the northeast of Pyle, is the adjoining settlement of Kenfig Hill, North Cornelly also adjoins Pyle and the built-up area had a population of 13,701 in 2011.
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for Pyle:
Pyle: 51.516667, -3.700000
- Boutique Hotels in Pyle, Bridgend tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Pyle, Bridgend tonight
- Brexit in Pyle, Bridgend tonight
- Burns Night in Pyle, Bridgend tonight
- Chinese New Year in Pyle, Bridgend tonight
- Christmas in Pyle, Bridgend tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Pyle, Bridgend tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Pyle, Bridgend tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Pyle, Bridgend tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Pyle, Bridgend tonight