Whats going on tonight?
Zante 2016 in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Zante 2016" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring Zante 2016, hot greek islands and Zante 2016 in Clackmannanshire, Kennetpans, Sauchie, Tillicoultry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Zante 2016
Clackmannanshire ( ; Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhanann), or the County of Clackmannan, is a historic county, council area, registration county and lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth and Kinross. In terms of historic counties it borders Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Chinese New Year in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Markets in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Christmas Party in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Cinema in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Clubbing in Clackmannanshire tonight