Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Doagh, Antrim, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Antrim area for "Black Friday" of Doagh. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Doagh, Antrim District, British, Carmavy, Chapeltown, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Doagh. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Doagh for Black Friday
The Isle of Doagh (Irish: Oileán na Dumhcha; also known in English as Doagh Isle or Doagh Island) is a small peninsula in the north of Inishowen on the north coast of County Donegal in Ulster, Ireland. It once was an island. Over time, the channel between Doagh and the mainland silted up and it became joined to the mainland. Nevertheless, the area continued to be referred as the Isle of Doagh or Doagh Island. The area comprises five townlands; Ballymacmoriarty, Carrickabraghy, Carrowreagh, Fegart and Lagacurry. Doagh Island is very near the village of Ballyliffin.
The ruins of Carrickabraghy Castle stands at the north-western extremity of the peninsula.
Related locations in Antrim:
More of tonight for Doagh:
Doagh: 54.750000, -6.083333
- Christmas Party in Doagh, Antrim tonight
- Cinema in Doagh, Antrim tonight
- Clubbing in Doagh, Antrim tonight
- Comedy in Doagh, Antrim tonight
- Concerts in Doagh, Antrim tonight
- Coronavirus in Doagh, Antrim tonight
- Cricket in Doagh, Antrim tonight
- Cyber Monday in Doagh, Antrim tonight
- Dating Events in Doagh, Antrim tonight
- Diwali in Doagh, Antrim tonight