Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Cark, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Black Friday" of Cark. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Cark, Lindal, Little Blencow, Little Salkeld, Little Strickland, Long Marston, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cark. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cark for Black Friday
Cark (sometimes Cark in Cartmel) is a village in Cumbria, England. It lies on the B5278 road to Haverthwaite (and to the A590 road) and is ½ mile north of Flookburgh, 2 miles southwest of Cartmel and 3 miles west of Grange-over-Sands.
It is in the
historic county of Lancashire. The village is served by the Cark and Cartmel railway station on the Furness Line between Barrow-in-Furness and Lancaster.
The village used to have a water-powered cotton mill between 1785 and c1815.
Cark is ½ mile south of Holker Hall owned by Lord and Lady Cavendish.
Royal Air Force Station Cark was constructed near Flookburgh in late 1940. It was used by training and anti-aircraft co-operation units from March 1941 until closure in December 1945. After many years of disuse, it was reopened for civilian use and is the location of the North West Parachute Centre.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Cark:
Cark: 54.166667, -2.966667
- Snowing in Cark, Cumbria tonight
- Sports in Cark, Cumbria tonight
- Spring Equinox in Cark, Cumbria tonight
- Student Clubbing in Cark, Cumbria tonight
- Summer Solstice in Cark, Cumbria tonight
- Super Saturday in Cark, Cumbria tonight
- Takeaway in Cark, Cumbria tonight
- Tennis in Cark, Cumbria tonight
- Thanksgiving in Cark, Cumbria tonight
- Theatre in Cark, Cumbria tonight