Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Kendal, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Black Friday" of Kendal. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Kendal, County of Cumbria, Coupland, Crackenthorpe, Croasdale, Croglin, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Kendal. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Kendal for Black Friday
Kendal, once Kirkby in Kendal or Kirkby Kendal, is a market town and civil parish in the South Lakeland District of Cumbria, England. Historically in Westmorland, it lies 8 miles (13 km) south-east of Windermere, 19 miles (31 km) north of Lancaster, 23 miles (37 km) north-east of Barrow-in-Furness and 38 miles (61 km) north-west of Skipton, in the dale of the River Kent, from which comes its name. The 2011 census found a population of 28,586. making it the third largest town in Cumbria after Carlisle and Barrow. It is known today mainly as a centre for tourism, the home of Kendal mint cake, and a producer of pipe tobacco and snuff. Its grey limestone buildings have earned it the nickname "Auld Grey Town", in common with Dunfermline, Scotland.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Kendal:
Kendal: 54.316667, -2.750000
- Hotels in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- January Sales in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- LGBT Events in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Live in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Malia 2016 in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Market in Kendal, Cumbria tonight
- Motor Racing in Kendal, Cumbria tonight