Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Ruthin, Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Black Friday" of Ruthin. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Ruthin, Prestatyn, Rhewl, Rhuddlan, Rhuthun, Rhyddlan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ruthin. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ruthin for Black Friday
Ruthin ( (listen) RITH-in; Welsh: Rhuthun) is the county town of Denbighshire in north Wales and a community in the southern part of the Vale of Clwyd. The older town, the castle and St Peter's Square lie on a hill, but many newer parts in the flood plain of the River Clwyd. This emerged several times in the late 1990s – flood-control works costing £3 million were completed in autumn 2003. Ruthin is skirted by villages such as Pwllglas and Rhewl. The name comes from the Welsh words rhudd (red) and din (fort), reflecting the colour of the sandstone bedrock, of which the castle was built in 1277–1284. The original name was Castell Coch yng Ngwern-fôr (Red Castle in the Sea Swamps). The mill is nearby. Maen Huail is a registered ancient monument attributed to the brother of Gildas and King Arthur, located outside Barclays Bank in St Peter's Square.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Ruthin:
Ruthin: 53.116667, -3.300000
- Student Clubbing in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Summer Solstice in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Super Saturday in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Takeaway in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Tennis in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Theatre in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- TV in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Valentines Day in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Weather in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight