Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Doire, Derry, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Derry area for "Black Friday" of Doire. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Doire, Dreen, Drumahoe, Eglinton, Feeny, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Doire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Doire for Black Friday
Doire (pronounced [dwaʁ]) was a department of the French Consulate and of the First French Empire in present-day Italy. It was named after the river Dora Baltea (Doire Baltée). It was formed in 1802, when the Subalpine Republic (formerly the mainland portion of the Kingdom of Sardinia) was directly annexed to France. Its capital was Ivrea.
The department was disbanded after the defeat of Napoleon in 1814. At the Congress of Vienna, the Savoyard King of Sardinia was restored in all his previous realms and domains, including Piedmont. Its territory is now divided between the Italian province of Turin and the autonomous Aosta Valley region.
Related locations in Derry:
More of tonight for Doire:
Doire: 55.000000, -7.333333
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Doire, Derry tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Doire, Derry tonight
- Christmas Markets in Doire, Derry tonight
- Christmas Party in Doire, Derry tonight
- Cinema in Doire, Derry tonight
- Clubbing in Doire, Derry tonight
- Comedy in Doire, Derry tonight
- Concerts in Doire, Derry tonight
- Coronavirus in Doire, Derry tonight
- Cricket in Doire, Derry tonight