Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Lydlinch, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Black Friday" of Lydlinch. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Lydlinch, Toller, Tolpuddle, Trent, Turners Puddle, Tyneham, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lydlinch. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lydlinch for Black Friday
Lydlinch is a village and civil parish about 3 miles (5 km) west of Sturminster Newton in the Blackmore Vale in North Dorset, England. The village is sited on Oxford clay close to the small River Lydden. The parish—which includes the village of King's Stag to the south and hamlet of Stock Gaylard to the west—is bounded by the Lydden to the east and its tributary the Caundle Brook to the north.
The 2011 census recorded the parish as having 199 dwellings, 192 households and a population of 437.At King's Stag is the King's Stag Memorial Chapel which was built in 1914 at the expense of the Right Rev. Huyshe Yeatman-Biggs, the Bishop of Worcester, in memory of his wife, Lady Barbara Yeatman-Biggs, who died in 1909.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Black Friday':
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Lydlinch:
Lydlinch: 50.916667, -2.366667
- Christmas Party in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Cinema in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Clubbing in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Comedy in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Concerts in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Coronavirus in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Cricket in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Cyber Monday in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Dating Events in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight
- Diwali in Lydlinch, Dorset tonight