Whats going on tonight?
Brexit in Instow, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Brexit" of Instow. Featuring Brexit, Leave the EU, Brexit Party, Change UK, January 31st 2020, Brexit Celebration and Brexit in Instow, Huntsham, Iddesleigh, Ideford, Ide, Ilfracombe, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Instow. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Instow for Brexit
Instow is a village in north Devon, England. It is on the estuary where the rivers Taw and Torridge meet, between the villages of Westleigh and Yelland and on the opposite bank of Appledore. There is an electoral ward with the same name. Its total population at the 2011 census was 1,501.There is a small river beach and sand dunes, that home some rare species of orchid including the pyramid orchid.The Tarka Trail passes through Instow, providing an easy means for people to arrive by foot or on bike. This section of the Trail is also part of the South West Coast Path, offering longer walks along the coast.
The village is served by the Church of St John the Baptist, which has 13th/14th century origins and is a Grade I listed building. A chapel of ease, All Saints, was built in 1936 and is now also used as a community centre.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Instow:
Instow: 51.050000, -4.166667
- Christmas Markets in Instow, Devon tonight
- Christmas Party in Instow, Devon tonight
- Cinema in Instow, Devon tonight
- Clubbing in Instow, Devon tonight
- Comedy in Instow, Devon tonight
- Concerts in Instow, Devon tonight
- Coronavirus in Instow, Devon tonight
- Cricket in Instow, Devon tonight
- Cyber Monday in Instow, Devon tonight
- Dating Events in Instow, Devon tonight