Whats going on tonight?
Brexit in Wrafton, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Brexit" of Wrafton. Featuring Brexit, Leave the EU, Brexit Party, Change UK, January 31st 2020, Brexit Celebration and Brexit in Wrafton, Churchstow, Churston, Churston Ferrers, Clawton, Clovelly, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Wrafton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Wrafton for Brexit
Heanton Punchardon ( ) is a village, civil parish and former manor, anciently part of Braunton Hundred. It is situated directly east-southeast of the village of Braunton, in North Devon. The parish lies on the north bank of the estuary of the River Taw and it is surrounded, clockwise from the north, by the parishes of Braunton, Marwood, Ashford and across the estuary, Fremington. The population was 418 in 1801 and 404 in 1901. Its largest localities are Wrafton and Chivenor. The surrounding area is also an electoral ward with a total population at the 2011 census of 2,673.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Wrafton:
Wrafton: 51.100000, -4.150000
- Boutique Hotels in Wrafton, Devon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Wrafton, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Wrafton, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Wrafton, Devon tonight
- Christmas in Wrafton, Devon tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Wrafton, Devon tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Wrafton, Devon tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Wrafton, Devon tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Wrafton, Devon tonight