Whats going on tonight?
Burns Night in Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "Burns Night" of Bridgend. Featuring burns night, robert burns day, burns supper, robbie burns, rabbie burns, burns nicht, scots poems, haggis, scottish dish and Burns Night in Bridgend, Bryncethin, Brynmenin, Brynmenyn, Bwrdeistref Sirol Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Bridgend. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Bridgend for Burns Night
Bridgend (English: ; Welsh: Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr or just Pen-y-bont, meaning "the end of the bridge on the Ogmore") is a town in the Bridgend County Borough of Wales, 20 miles (32 km) west of Cardiff and 20 miles (32 km) east of Swansea. The town is named after the medieval bridge over the River Ogmore. The River Ewenny also flows through the town. The population was 49,597 in 2021. Bridgend is within the Cardiff Capital Region which in 2019 had a population of approximately 1.54 million.
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for Bridgend:
Bridgend: 51.540000, -3.595556
- Acoustic in Bridgend tonight
- Arts and Crafts in Bridgend tonight
- Awards Events in Bridgend tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Bridgend tonight
- Bands in Bridgend tonight
- Bank Holiday in Bridgend tonight
- Bars in Bridgend tonight
- Black Friday in Bridgend tonight
- Bonfire Night in Bridgend tonight
- Book Launch in Bridgend tonight