Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Markets in Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Christmas Markets" of Caerphilly. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, market, markets, winter fairs, gifts, festive season and Christmas Markets in Caerphilly, Senghenith, Senghenydd, Tirphil, Tir-Phil, Ynysddu, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Caerphilly. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Caerphilly for Christmas Markets
Caerphilly (; Welsh: Caerffili, Welsh pronunciation: [ˌkɑːirˈfɪlɪ]) is a town and community in South Wales, at the southern end of the Rhymney Valley. It is the largest town in Caerphilly County Borough, within the historic borders of Glamorgan, on the border with Monmouthshire. At the 2011 Census, the town had a population of 41,402 while the wider Caerphilly Local Authority area has a population of 178,806.It is a commuter town for Cardiff and Newport, 7.5 miles (12 km) and 12 miles (19 km) away respectively, and is separated from the Cardiff suburbs of Lisvane and Rhiwbina by Caerphilly mountain. The town is perhaps best known outside of Wales for Caerphilly cheese.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Caerphilly:
Caerphilly: 51.692500, -3.225000
- Magaluf 2016 in Caerphilly tonight
- Malia 2016 in Caerphilly tonight
- Market in Caerphilly tonight
- Motor Racing in Caerphilly tonight
- New Year in Caerphilly tonight
- New Year Breaks in Caerphilly tonight
- Night Classes in Caerphilly tonight
- On Tour in Caerphilly tonight
- Online Gaming in Caerphilly tonight
- Pancake Day in Caerphilly tonight