Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Markets in Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Christmas Markets" of Caerphilly. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, market, markets, winter fairs, gifts, festive season and Christmas Markets in Caerphilly, Pengam, Pont-y-mister, Pontymister, Pontywaun, Rhymney, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Caerphilly. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Caerphilly for Christmas Markets
Caerphilly (, ; Welsh: Caerffili, Welsh pronunciation: [ˌkairˈfɪlɪ]) is a town and community in Wales. It is situated at the southern end of the Rhymney Valley. It is the largest town in Caerphilly County Borough, within the historic borders of Glamorgan, on the border with Monmouthshire. At the 2011 Census, the town had a population of 41,402 while the wider Caerphilly Local Authority area has a population of 178,806.It is a commuter town for Cardiff and Newport, 7.5 mi (12.1 km) and 12 mi (19 km) away respectively, and is separated from the Cardiff suburbs of Lisvane and Rhiwbina by Caerphilly mountain. The town is perhaps best known outside of Wales for Caerphilly cheese.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Caerphilly:
Caerphilly: 51.692500, -3.225000
- EU Election in Caerphilly tonight
- Events in Caerphilly tonight
- Exhibitions in Caerphilly tonight
- Family Events in Caerphilly tonight
- Festivals in Caerphilly tonight
- Firework Displays in Caerphilly tonight
- Fitness in Caerphilly tonight
- Flooding in Caerphilly tonight
- Football in Caerphilly tonight
- Freshers Week in Caerphilly tonight