Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Party in Beckfoot, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Christmas Party" of Beckfoot. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, party, parties, work, night out, party table, christmas party and Christmas Party in Beckfoot, Plumbland, Plumpton Wall, Pooley Bridge, Port Carlisle, Rampside, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Beckfoot. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Beckfoot for Christmas Party
Beckfoot Bridge (also known as the Packhorse Bridge) was historically a significant crossing point over Harden Beck
in Bingley, West Yorkshire, England.The cost of repair and maintenance of bridges was meted out by either the county, wapentake, parish or township, dependent on the bridge's importance.
Beckfoot Bridge was the responsibility of Bingley Township as Ireland and Cottingley bridges were built rebuilt in stone and afforded better links to the town.It was constructed alongside the historical ford across the beck in 1723, replacing a previous wooden bridge.
Two contractors were paid £10 to build the bridge and to maintain it and keep it in good order for seven years. It is wide enough for pedestrians or single file horses.
In 1974 it was given grade II listed building status.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Beckfoot:
Beckfoot: 54.383333, -3.283333
- Summer Solstice in Beckfoot, Cumbria tonight
- Super Saturday in Beckfoot, Cumbria tonight
- Takeaway in Beckfoot, Cumbria tonight
- Tennis in Beckfoot, Cumbria tonight
- Thanksgiving in Beckfoot, Cumbria tonight
- Theatre in Beckfoot, Cumbria tonight
- TV in Beckfoot, Cumbria tonight
- Valentines Day in Beckfoot, Cumbria tonight
- Weather in Beckfoot, Cumbria tonight
- Zante 2016 in Beckfoot, Cumbria tonight