Whats going on tonight?
Cinema in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carmarthenshire area for "Cinema" of Llandybie. Featuring cinema, listings, pictures, pics and Cinema in Llandybie, Llandefailog, Llandefeilog, Llandeilo, Llandilo, Llandovery, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llandybie. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llandybie for Cinema
Llandybie (Welsh: Llandybïe [ˌɬandəˈbiːɛ] (listen), "Saint Tybie's church") is a community which includes a large village of the same name situated two miles north of Ammanford in Carmarthenshire, Wales.
According to the United Kingdom Census 2001, Llandybie village itself is home to a population of 3,800, while the community – which also includes the villages of Blaenau, Carmarthenshire, Caerbryn, Capel Hendre, Cwmgwili, Pentregwenlais, Penybanc, Pen-y-groes, and Saron – has 8,800 inhabitants, increasing to 10,994 at the 2011 census.It was in Llandybie, in 1943, that the mineral Brammallite was found for the first time. Llandybie hosted the National Eisteddfod of Wales in 1944.
The village is served by Llandybie railway station on the Heart of Wales Line and the A483 road which is the main road. Llandybie Community Primary School is located in the north-easterly fringe of the village.
The community is bordered by the communities of: Dyffryn Cennen; Cwmamman; Betws; Ammanford; Llanedi; Llannon; Gorslas; and Llanfihangel Aberbythych, all being in Carmarthenshire.
Related locations in Carmarthenshire:
More of tonight for Llandybie:
Llandybie: 51.819444, -4.005278
- Christmas Party in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Clubbing in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Comedy in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Concerts in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Coronavirus in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Cricket in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Cyber Monday in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Dating Events in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight
- Diwali in Llandybie, Carmarthenshire tonight