Whats going on tonight?
Cinema in Lanteglos, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Cinema" of Lanteglos. Featuring cinema, listings, pictures, pics and Cinema in Lanteglos, Morwenstow, Mousehole, Mullion, Mylor Bridge, Mylor, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lanteglos. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lanteglos for Cinema
Camelford (Cornish: Reskammel) is a town and civil parish in north Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, situated in the River Camel valley northwest of Bodmin Moor. The town is approximately ten miles (16 km) north of Bodmin and is governed by Camelford Town Council. Lanteglos-by-Camelford is the ecclesiastical parish in which the town is situated (not to be confused with Lanteglos-by-Fowey). The ward population at the 2011 Census was 4,001. The Town population at the same census was 865 onlyCamelford is in the North Cornwall parliamentary constituency represented by Scott Mann MP since 2015. Until 1974, the town was the administrative headquarters of Camelford Rural District.
The two main industrial enterprises in the area are the slate quarry at Delabole and the cheese factory at Davidstow and there is a small industrial estate at Highfield.
The A39 road (dubbed 'Atlantic Highway') passes through the town centre: a bypass has been discussed for many years. Camelford Station, some distance from the town, closed in 1966; the site was subsequently used as a cycling museum.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Lanteglos:
Lanteglos: 50.333333, -4.616667
- Student Clubbing in Lanteglos, Cornwall tonight
- Summer Solstice in Lanteglos, Cornwall tonight
- Super Saturday in Lanteglos, Cornwall tonight
- Takeaway in Lanteglos, Cornwall tonight
- Tennis in Lanteglos, Cornwall tonight
- Thanksgiving in Lanteglos, Cornwall tonight
- Theatre in Lanteglos, Cornwall tonight
- TV in Lanteglos, Cornwall tonight
- Valentines Day in Lanteglos, Cornwall tonight
- Weather in Lanteglos, Cornwall tonight