Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Longside, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Clubbing" of Longside. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Longside, Tarves, Thainstone, Thainston, Tifty, Tillery, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Longside. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Longside for Clubbing
Longside is a village located in Aberdeenshire, Scotland and consists of a single main street. It lies seven miles inland from Peterhead and two miles from Mintlaw on the A950. Its population in 2001 was 721. The River Ugie flows through it.
It lies in the centre of what was the ancient parish of Longside, which was established in 1641 and covered an extensive area. There are a number of listed buildings in the village. During the first World War the most northerly Royal Navy air station was based within the parish and there was also an active airfield used during World War II on a different site close to the village.
Amenities include a local Parish Church, a primary school, and a junior football club, Longside F.C.. There is also a golf club, Longside Golf Club, which was opened in 1979 and its course was extended to 18 holes in 1996. There are also local shops; businesses; a community hall; and tennis courts.
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Longside:
Longside: 57.516667, -1.933333
- Malia 2016 in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Market in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- New Year in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Night Classes in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- On Tour in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Online Gaming in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Pancake Day in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Pantomime in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight