Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Carnoustie, Angus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Angus area for "Clubbing" of Carnoustie. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Carnoustie, Muirhead of Liff, Murroes, Newtyle, Noranside, Oathlaw, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carnoustie. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carnoustie for Clubbing
Carnoustie (; Scots: Carnoustie, Scottish Gaelic: Càrn Ùstaidh) is a town and former police burgh in the council area of Angus, Scotland. It is at the mouth of the Barry Burn on the North Sea coast. In the 2011 census, Carnoustie had a population of 11,394, making it the fourth largest town in Angus.
The town was founded in the late 18th century, and grew rapidly throughout the 19th century due to the growth of the local textile industry. It was popular as a tourist resort from the early Victorian era up to the latter half of the 20th century, due to its seaside location, and is best known for the Carnoustie Golf Links course that often hosts the Open Championship.Carnoustie can be considered a dormitory town for its nearest city, Dundee, which is 11 miles (18 km) to the west. It is served principally by Carnoustie railway station, and also by Golf Street railway station. Its nearest major road is the A92 to the north of the town.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Clubbing':
Related locations in Angus:
More of tonight for Carnoustie:
Carnoustie: 56.500000, -2.716667
- Holidays in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Horse Racing in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Hotels in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- January Sales in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- LGBT Events in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Live in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Carnoustie, Angus tonight
- Malia 2016 in Carnoustie, Angus tonight