Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Cortachy, Angus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Angus area for "Clubbing" of Cortachy. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Cortachy, Friockheim, Gannachy, Gannochy, Glamis, Glenisla, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cortachy. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cortachy for Clubbing
Cortachy Castle is a castellated mansion House at Cortachy, Angus, Scotland, some four miles north of Kirriemuir. The present building dates from the 15th century, preceded by an earlier structure that was owned by the Earls of Strathearn. It was acquired by the Ogilvies in 1473 and substantively modified in the 17th and 19th centuries.In 1820 it was "romanticised", as was the fashion of the day, by the addition of crenellations, plus other alterations by R & R Dickson. Part of the building was damaged by fire in 1883 and it was extensively rebuilt in the following two years by Kinnear & Peddie.Cortachy Castle is a Category B listed building and the grounds are included in the Inventory of Gardens and Designed Landscapes in Scotland.The castle is said to be haunted by the spirit of a drummer.
Related locations in Angus:
More of tonight for Cortachy:
Cortachy: 56.716667, -2.966667
- Awards Events in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Bands in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Bank Holiday in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Bars in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Black Friday in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Bonfire Night in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Book Launch in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Cortachy, Angus tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Cortachy, Angus tonight