Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Carrickfergus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carrickfergus area for "Clubbing" of Carrickfergus. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Carrickfergus, Kilroot, Whitehead, Woodburn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carrickfergus. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carrickfergus for Clubbing
Carrickfergus (from Irish: Carraig Fhearghais [ˌkaːɾˠəɟ ˈaɾˠɣəʃ], meaning "Fergus' rock") is a large town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It sits on the north shore of Belfast Lough, 11 miles (18 km) from Belfast. The town had a population of 27,998 at the 2011 Census. It is County Antrim's oldest town and one of the oldest towns in Ireland as a whole. Carrickfergus Castle, built in the late 12th century at the behest of Anglo-Norman knight John de Courcy, was the capital of the Earldom of Ulster. After the earldom's collapse, it remained the only English outpost in Ulster for the next four centuries. Carrickfergus was the administrative centre for Carrickfergus Borough Council, before this was amalgamated into the Mid and East Antrim District Council in 2015, and forms part of the Belfast Metropolitan Area. It is also a townland of 65 acres, a civil parish and a barony.
Related locations in Carrickfergus:
More of tonight for Carrickfergus:
Carrickfergus: 54.733333, -5.750000
- Brexit in Carrickfergus tonight
- Burns Night in Carrickfergus tonight
- Chinese New Year in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Markets in Carrickfergus tonight
- Christmas Party in Carrickfergus tonight