Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Stewarton, East Ayrshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the East Ayrshire area for "Clubbing" of Stewarton. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Stewarton, Kilmaurs, Lugar, Lugton, Mauchline, Muirkirk, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Stewarton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Stewarton for Clubbing
Stewarton (Scots: Stewartoun, Scottish Gaelic: Baile nan Stiùbhartach) is a town in East Ayrshire, Scotland. In comparison to the neighbouring towns of Kilmaurs, Fenwick, Dunlop and Lugton, it is a relatively large town, with a population estimated of over 7,400. It is 300 feet (90 metres) above sea level. The town is served by Stewarton railway station.
Stewarton lies within Strathannick, with the Annick Water flowing through the town. The community is in a rural part of East Ayrshire, about 6 miles (10 kilometres) north of Kilmarnock and to the East of Irvine. In the past, Stewarton served as a crossroads between the traditional routes from Kilmarnock, Irvine and Ayr to the city of Glasgow. However, in recent times, the M77 motorway has bypassed the town. The old road is known as the "Auld Glesga Road" (Or the "Old Glasgow Road") and the former name is still used by locals.
Related locations in East Ayrshire:
More of tonight for Stewarton:
Stewarton: 55.666667, -4.500000
- Super Saturday in Stewarton, East Ayrshire tonight
- Takeaway in Stewarton, East Ayrshire tonight
- Tennis in Stewarton, East Ayrshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Stewarton, East Ayrshire tonight
- Theatre in Stewarton, East Ayrshire tonight
- TV in Stewarton, East Ayrshire tonight
- Valentines Day in Stewarton, East Ayrshire tonight
- Weather in Stewarton, East Ayrshire tonight
- Zante 2016 in Stewarton, East Ayrshire tonight