Whats going on tonight?
Concerts in Warwick, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Concerts" of Warwick. Featuring concert, arena, gigs, bands, reunion and Concerts in Warwick, Mockerkin, Morland, Mosedale, Mossbay, Mowbray, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Warwick. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Warwick for Concerts
Warwick ( WOR-ik) is a market town and county town of Warwickshire, England. It lies near the River Avon, 11 miles (18 km) south of Coventry and west of Leamington Spa and Whitnash. Its population was 31,345 in 2011. Signs of Neolithic activity precede unbroken habitation to the 6th century AD. It was a Saxon burh in the 9th century; Warwick Castle was built during the Norman conquest of England. Warwick School claims to be the country's oldest boys' school. The earldom of Warwick, created in 1088, controlled the town and built its walls, of which Eastgate and Westgate survive. The castle became a fortress, then a mansion. The Great Fire of Warwick in 1694 destroyed much of the town. Warwick missed industrialisation, but the population has grown almost sixfold since 1801.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Warwick:
Warwick: 54.883333, -2.833333
- Festivals in Warwick, Cumbria tonight
- Firework Displays in Warwick, Cumbria tonight
- Fitness in Warwick, Cumbria tonight
- Flooding in Warwick, Cumbria tonight
- Football in Warwick, Cumbria tonight
- Freshers Week in Warwick, Cumbria tonight
- Fund Raising in Warwick, Cumbria tonight
- General Election in Warwick, Cumbria tonight
- Halloween in Warwick, Cumbria tonight
- Holidays in Warwick, Cumbria tonight