Whats going on tonight?
Concerts in Pett, East Sussex, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the East Sussex area for "Concerts" of Pett. Featuring concert, arena, gigs, bands, reunion and Concerts in Pett, Warbleton, Wartling, Wealden District, West Dean, Westfield, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Pett. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Pett for Concerts
PETT is also an abbreviation for the Kamchatka Time Zone in Russia.Pett is a village and civil parish in the Rother district of East Sussex, England. The village is located 5 miles (8.0 km) north-east of Hastings on the edge of Pett Level, the one-time marshes stretching along the coast of Rye Bay.The road through the village leads down to the second village in the parish: Pett Level, the coastal part of which is known as Cliff End. Here there is a beach and, as the name suggests, the Weald sandstone cliffs reach their easternmost point. Pett Level marks the end of both the Royal Military Canal and the western end of the 1940s sea defence wall. The Saxon Shore Way passes through Pett Level.
Pett parish church is dedicated to St Mary and St Peter. Pett also has a Methodist chapel, and a small Church of England church at Cliff End.
Related locations in East Sussex:
More of tonight for Pett:
Pett: 50.883333, 0.666667
- Book Launch in Pett, East Sussex tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Pett, East Sussex tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Pett, East Sussex tonight
- Brexit in Pett, East Sussex tonight
- Burns Night in Pett, East Sussex tonight
- Chinese New Year in Pett, East Sussex tonight
- Christmas in Pett, East Sussex tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Pett, East Sussex tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Pett, East Sussex tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Pett, East Sussex tonight