Whats going on tonight?
Diwali in Owermoigne, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Diwali" of Owermoigne. Featuring diwali, deepawali, hindu festival of lights, hindu lunisolar month kartika, festival, hinduism, spiritual, victory of light over darknes, good over evil, knowledge over ignorance, lakshmi, goddes of prosperity and Diwali in Owermoigne, Easton, East Orchard, East Parley, East Stoke, East Stour, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Owermoigne. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Owermoigne for Diwali
Owermoigne ( OH-ər-MOYN) is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in southern England, situated 6 miles (9.7 km) south-east of Dorchester. In the 2011 census the parish had a population of 467. The parish is within an electoral ward with the same name, which stretches from the east side of the small coastal village of Ringstead north towards Owermoigne and then up to, but not including, Crossways. To the east it covers White Nothe, Holworth and Galton. The population of this ward at the 2011 census was 3,804.The parish was formerly part of the hundred of Winfrith, and subsequently constituted a liberty by itself.
Owermoigne village is described as Nether Moynton in the fictional Wessex of Thomas Hardy's novels and his short story The Distracted Preacher in Wessex Tales takes place in the village.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Diwali':
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Owermoigne:
Owermoigne: 50.666667, -2.333333
- Snowing in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Sports in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Spring Equinox in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Student Clubbing in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Summer Solstice in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Super Saturday in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Takeaway in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Tennis in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Thanksgiving in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Theatre in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight