Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Festivals" of Pittodrie. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Pittodrie, Pennan, Peterhead, Pitburg, Pitcaple, Pitfichie, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Pittodrie. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Pittodrie for Festivals
Pittodrie Stadium, commonly referred to as Pittodrie, is an all-seater stadium in Aberdeen, Scotland. Used primarily for football, it has been the home ground of the Scottish Professional Football League (SPFL) club Aberdeen F.C. since they were formed in 1903. Prior to then, the ground hosted the original Aberdeen F.C. from 1899 until the merger that created the present club.
With a seating capacity of 20,866; Pittodrie is the fourth largest stadium in the SPFL and the largest stadium in Scotland outside the Central Belt. Pittodrie has been the location of a number of firsts in the field of stadium design, including the invention of the dugout, and in 1978 became one of the first all-seater stadia in the United Kingdom.As of November 2017, Pittodrie has hosted fifteen matches involving the Scotland national team. The ground has also staged rugby union, with four Scotland international fixtures being held there including a match against the Barbarians. In club football, Inverness Caledonian Thistle temporarily shared Pittodrie during part of the 2004–05 season.
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Pittodrie:
Pittodrie: 57.300000, -2.516667
- Clubbing in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Comedy in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Concerts in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Coronavirus in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Cricket in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Cyber Monday in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Dating Events in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Diwali in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire tonight
- DJs in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Easter in Pittodrie, Aberdeenshire tonight