Whats going on tonight?
Festivals in Greyabbey, Ards, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ards area for "Festivals" of Greyabbey. Featuring festival, park, summer, music, bands, djs and Festivals in Greyabbey, Nuns Quarter, Portaferry, Portavogie, Ringboy, Saintfield, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Greyabbey. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Greyabbey for Festivals
Greyabbey or Grey Abbey is a small village, townland (of 208 acres) and civil parish located on the eastern shores of Strangford Lough, on the Ards Peninsula in County Down, Northern Ireland. It lies 7 miles (11 km) south of Newtownards. Both townland and civil parish are situated in the historic barony of Ards Lower. It is within the Ards and North Down Borough. It had a population of 939 people in the 2011 Census.Greyabbey is often associated with the antiques trade, there being several specialist antique shops in the village, as well as some interesting Georgian and Victorian buildings. Of particular note is Mount Stewart Estate (National Trust) as well as a traditional coaching inn.
Related locations in Ards:
More of tonight for Greyabbey:
Greyabbey: 54.533333, -5.566667
- Live in Greyabbey, Ards tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Greyabbey, Ards tonight
- Malia 2016 in Greyabbey, Ards tonight
- Market in Greyabbey, Ards tonight
- Motor Racing in Greyabbey, Ards tonight
- New Year in Greyabbey, Ards tonight
- New Year Breaks in Greyabbey, Ards tonight
- Night Classes in Greyabbey, Ards tonight
- On Tour in Greyabbey, Ards tonight
- Online Gaming in Greyabbey, Ards tonight